I noticed recently that every time I call or talk to friends. There is a common question. "Did you watch any new movie recently? " and I am doing mmmm hmmm ya.. looking at the ceiling to recall... and my brain is doing parallel processing and thinking.. Was this actually a question or its just to start a conversation.. am I boring? No no.. its a good question. this way we get to know about new movies and reviews. All is well! :) ( I know I am a sadist:) )
I am adding a list in the right side of this blog with the recent movie/TV series watch. two reasons:
- To help me remember good movies I watched
- and also to help others if they are looking for a movie to watch
ratings are based on my liking.
- less than 5: you are not missing anything
- more than 5: not bad just to pass time
Please do tell me if you find anything interesting to watch.
take care!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment