- Early spring camping at Sherando Lake
- Had Holi fun
- Anxiety of whats going to happen (with THE PHD!!!)
- Should we pack or not yet..
- We needed a break. Should we plan it or not! Can we afford it?
- Want to meet our close friends.. can it fit in our tight schedule
- Am I troubling Mr. Husband by my all time suggestions and ideas and anxiousness?
- Mid March... Hell! what am I doing? I have always enjoyed life. I take risk for fun (crib later though). Lets go for it! I decided to become the super-woman:
-- I will plan a surprise trip to Florida
-- I will do packing
-- I will take care of all paper work etc..
-- I will take care of car insurance/selling/moving
-- I will plan farewell lunches and dinners with all our friends
-- I will plan a party for Mr. Dr. Husband .. (shshh.. keep it low profile till its done. we are currently jinxed)
-- I will do everything possible in a perfect happy world!
What was I thinking? Anyway.. all went well. Not perfect (as I prefer) but it was fun and memorable.
- We had wonderful post defense party. Thanks to all the friends around.
- We had celebrations at our half-packed house
- We went to South Beach, Miami. Yes we did! It was amazing and relaxing exactly what we wanted.
- We had good old friends at our half-packed house and had tooooo much fun! Discussions, tea sessions, leg pulling, PJs, helping hands, helping minds too..... Good times. I love meeting close friends and relatives regularly. And I respect/admire those who does it too. May be that is why we are 'Extroverts'. Every time you meet, the bonding and knowing each other becomes stronger. Sometimes( not so often) at that very moment the meeting is not as pleasant as one expected and we feel why we made this trip. But in the long run we forget all that and remember the moment and good memories and people. Hidden message: Lets keep meeting !
Anyway after all the houch-pouch(spelling???) of fun and work. We wrapped up from Charlottesville. Little senti and little excited we reached Pittsburgh on 1st April.
What happened (or is happening) after that is still in progress. I am currently in the middle of waves so I cannot say its good or not so good. Just struggling with everything but still performing and hanging in there:).
" This too Shall Pass! "
I know I will pass. Have always passed with average or passing marks. ( though I have always been sad for not being a topper:) )
This post was solely to jot down the roller coaster month we had. I have much more in mind to write.. as Bawri Baatein.
It is always fun planning surprises. Ofcourse there is a little bit of doubt whether everything will go as planned :-) Planning a whole trip by yourself, that is courageous. So much to do !!!! You are right, the more we meet the more we bond..Glad you had fun. How is Pittsburg treating you?
ReplyDeleteJust struggling with everything but still performing and hanging in there.Hang in there. :-)
ReplyDeleteblogger totally messed up the formatting of my comment.
ReplyDelete