Thursday, May 27, 2010

Learning!!!

Life is a never ending learning process. Every now and then I realize how few things I am doing today were so different for me sometime back and I felt that I am better at those now. And after few monthsor years I realize no no no ! I am better at it now and learned few key things about it recently. And how ignorant I was few years back.. And then the thought hits me that any moment what I think I know is really not enough and I am so ignorant:(

In this whole process of learning and realization, I start realizing that the person in front of me says as if he/she knows everything actually doesn't know everything but he/she thinks that he knows eveything. And that , right there is the bad person inside me smiling silently and not giving a damn to what he/she is telling me:( that's bad that's very very bad!

Anyway.. Not sure why I took this topic and started writing about it. Actually because I am sitting in a starbucks enjoying my chai latte and found an app by which I can write blogs using my phone. And before i thought of writting a blog i was thinking about something which is in my mind for last few days/weeks/months that how much I have learned about so many things in last 2-3 years!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ‘The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.’—Michel Legrand

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, good to see you back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alok, you summarized my post in 2 sentences:) liked it.

    ReplyDelete