Sunday, June 27, 2010

Travel... Contant of my life

I have been travelling, moving, relocating almost all my life. As much as I enjoy the newness or change attached to it I have now started hating it. I am now bored of the constant change:)
I don't want to move!!! Wish I could be one of those who can think/do/plan everything as they want and not to worry about the move. Small things like finding a doctor also makes me think about my unstable life and finding another doctor at new place:).. Back in india I recall all army families do it but they are doing it for a great cause. What's my great cause??? Thinking thinking thinking... Nope ! .. no cause but I AM the cause :)

Anyway howsoever I hate it I


still know travel and move are good for you. You learn so much, know so much more and you make so many new friends. Just that you don't know how it feels to be in one place with same friends, family and relationships for many many years!

And yes how does it feel to not travel alone? I think it feels so good! I know few friends who've never trvelled anywhere ever alone. Ahhh my mom. Guess I am experiencing her share of independence:)

I am in flight right now and nothing else but this dejavu of alone travelling in flight made me write this post....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you lost your iPhone - no blog in a long time :-)

    ReplyDelete