Two months back I had a terrible weekend, lonely/depressed/sad/bored.... and I decided I have to take some action. Something to keep me busy so that I can forget my stressful work in the evenings and pass time on weekends. I enjoy painting but I am not as good as I want to be. I always wanted to learn painting formally but Indian parents usually never encourage such interests. Someone said 'Every talent needs training'... so I decided to take painting classes.
Thanks to Rima's push I actually registered for first available class at San Diego Art and Design center. Two weeks back I finished my Acrylic-I and now I am taking Acrylic-II. It is turning out to be hectic with work hours and all the travel I do.. still I am having some good time and hopefully it will turn out to be a good decision in future... its an expensive hobby!
Completed Paintings:
- Golder Summer
- War and Love
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go girl. I am loving it. Best decision.
ReplyDelete