It was winter of 2005 when I was watching Hazaaron khwahishein aisi. Of course movie was good but I was struck my the slow song which was playing at the end of movie "bawra mann dekhne chala ek sapna...". Since then it is one of my favorite songs. For a long time I named my laptop 'Bawra Mann'. Now I am starting this new blog where I would be collecting all the random thoughts or information so the name: Bawri Baatein by Bawra Mann as in 'bawre se mann ki dekho bawri hain baatein,'.
Let me see how it goes. I do not have anything specific planned for this blog. I can easily put all my cribbing, disappointments and frustrations here but then what would I do when I am with my better half:)
Let me know if anybody has any suggestions.
Keep browsing!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment