Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emotions..

Why God did such an unfair thing with us women.... Emotions are so troubling that you can't think straight and cannot solve a simple problem easily

And at the same time men are least emotional and we are stuck with them:(

Btw.. I am planning to shut down this blog

P.s. I by mistake posted something bad here and removed it soon. If you read it before I removed you can hate me but that was just a venting out and then feel better.. Common I live all alone and going through not a very good phase of life. Everyone does that plz don't judge me!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on emotions. I did not read your earlier blog, but whatever it was about, I think we have all been there :-) Looking forward to live in the same city with you..Cincinnati may not be as great as Sandiego, but with good friends, it is a wonderful place to live ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If venting out feels good, you shouldn't apologize for it. Further, if you can't vent out anywhere else, you should keep the blog, if only to delete all your posts later :-). And no, I didn't see your earlier post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you are doing stuff from the list, can you please do the first item in #6 and the first item in #7 together? Should be fun :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you all didnt read deleted blog..

    Alok, that was ONE GOOD IDEAAaaa... and I would love it more if I make someone else to do it.. hee hee...

    Ravali, looking forward to meet you guys more often. I am very happy that its cinci then any other place in east coast but I have not yet digested the fact of moving out of SD. Lets see.. it wont be easy but I guess if that happens it'll be worth the effort..

    Poonam, No I am not moving to Cinci as of now.

    and yes.... please dont write anything about Cinci on FB I can talk on phone or via personal emails about personal things please!

    I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete