Whenever in my life I have been on any kind of break or in a transition phase. I have been awake all night (like 6 or 7 or more..of coarse AM) and then will sleep when ray of sunlight is peeping through the window of my room. With a sigh I say, "Its high time I sleep now". Slowly I will hear people getting up preparing for the day. I will hear kids gathering for school bus and noise of racing cars to reach at work on time etc.. Ultimately I will sleep thinking what a loser I am. Later how the following day is also ruined is another long story.
Coming back to those phases. During those nights there is one good friend of yours who gives you company and that is a 'Television'. Who invented such an amazing thing! Yes, I should add 'internet' too. However, TV has its own charm(you can be as lazy as possible..don't even need to move your fingers.. hehe)
So these are the times when I have seen maximum amount of movies, explored new programs, learnt new things, made few very good friends and more...
I wanted to share a movie I watched yesterday. Now I think I will need another post for that. Right now, getting distracted by Australian open men's singles final and by Roger Federer :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So when are we going to see the post about the movie?
ReplyDeleteDude! Federer lost and cried too! My heart is broken.. also I no more support Federer. I was coming out of that trauma...
ReplyDeleteHappy that my movie suspense is working.. will be writing about it soon.