Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thanks and more...

Thanks for all the messages and supporting comments and emails.

I think I need to improve my writing style. I am realizing that what I want to write and what it ends up into is quite different. Also if you know me personally the meaning gets biases. At the same time I don't want to write based on the readers I know. So its getting tough. In a way good and bad. I am happy overall. I am writing and open to everybody's view point and learning!

So few clarifications for Soul searching is ON I thought of adding this in comment but then decided to create a new post. --
I am not sad but I am bored. Obviously at times everybody is sad but this one time it was more about how we get bored with same old routine. One can be bored even when he/she is working/studying/parenting anytime.. because you need change.

The time spent in CHO, people and overall life at CHO .. everything was fun. I have had a very mobile life and interesting life till now. Friends, acquaintances, relations with people of various ages, backgrounds, cultures, opinions. Once you leave school/coll and you are alone, the world is really-really big. Every new place I move, I miss the previous place... but life goes on...

My current life is pretty good in respect of difficult times(touch wood!). I had few very difficult times in fact worst than recent times and all happens for a reason. We all face ups and downs in life. With time everything gets better but its the restlessness of that moment which kills you. P3 rule, Patience-Positiveness-Perseverance, is the key and its tough.

The groups mentioned were all of same age group(not with kids). I have few very good girlfriends with two kids and still talking to them is fun and interesting. So age group and living style doesn't matter I think.

One should never 'try' to 'fit' in a group of people. It's going to be temporary. If you will mix and merge without any effort that's going to stay longer. Changing schools every 2 years and moving 1000 times, fitting/adjusting is all easy and possible.

So 'where do I fit' is not literally 'fit into group of people'. It's a little different. I am unable to explain clearly. Will be able to do that someday.. may be at 60.. hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go girl. Thats what I call being positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fyi—the meaning of your last post was pretty clear to me. Maybe I need to improve my reading skills! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Alok. I did not feel like you were sad in your last post, boredom is pretty obvious. And when I was talking about fitting..I was talking about fitting in if it does not take much effort...not to fit in..even though we do not want to. That would be disatrous :-)

    BTW..Are you guys going to Chicago?

    ReplyDelete